Saturday, May 26, 2012

HOME FOR LIVING

Today, I've view one wonderful condominium somewhere in Selayang and immediately I fall in love with it. The unit is a studio type and fully renovated by owner plus this kind hearted Dato' would love to let go together all what was inside the house for a small amount of money. Wake up with such tranquil environment, everyone who happen to view the unit I guarantee will immediately fall in love with it.  It such a lucky fellow who get this unit as the unit is well maintained.
Suddenly, something comes up into my mind. What actually most people love when they view the house? Is it solely based on price? or the location? or others?
As for me, I would love something far away from busy city life where I can hang out with my family spending a lovely time together having tea near the swimming pool in the evening and wake up early in the morning doing my Subuh Prayer hearing a bird singing...what a wonderful ideal home for me.
However, not everyone would have the same interests. Some people not keen with suburb area, they prefer a home next to their working place (no one like the traffic jam right).
However, nowadays it not that easy to find a house in city area below RM200K and  if they just lucky enough, they will get a condo or apartment with that amount of money. The increase in oil price, toll and YES the traffic jam and so on add another hidden cot to the living. Make it more harder for a people saving to buy their dream home.
All and all, it just about choice. If you can afford, just make a pick but if you can't....most probably a nice realtor would make it easier for you to choose. Nite and sweet dream.
May all the hardship that we go thru today not lasting forever with a real planning and prayer.
AZRIY 019 278 8093 (Your Trusted Realtor)

No comments:

Post a Comment